These Terms and Conditions (“T&C” or “Terms”) administer the ways You access and use the Website and services offered by EssayAg (“Website”). Please review them with care.
“Website” pertains to the cumulative amount of web pages of essayag.com and all of its subdomains where the services of EssayAg can be accessed.
“Services” pertains to the different types of written assignments, which may include essays, theses, research papers, and other academic tasks requested by Our customers.
“We”, “Our” and “Us” refers to EssayAg, a company registered in compliance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Our headquarters are located at
“User”, “Client”, “You” may refer to any person, legal entity, or individual entrepreneur who has signed up for an account on Our Website and accepted these Terms, as well as anyone placing an order, issuing a payment, doing bidding, or submitting files using Our Website.
“Writer” pertains to the person employed by Us on a full-time or a freelance basis to deliver research and writing services to Our clients and bound by a legal agreement with Us.
“Account” pertains to a dedicated section of the website that is prohibited from public access and created specifically for each user individually after signing up. You may access Your Account using Your username and password.
“Order” pertains to the digital request for a writing service issued by a Client. The range of work requested by the Client and additional requirements for the work are specified in the Order. Order is transferred from the Client to Us in a form of an electronic message with details specified by the Client.
“Product” refers to the end result of the Order. The Order is delivered to the Client as a digital document containing original work done by our Writers in accordance to the Client’s specifications stated when placing the order.
“Client’s Information” refers to the file containing information in a text form in any format that is accepted on this Website. Client’s information is submitted by the User as a reference or example. The right to govern the requirements for size and format of the files submitted or downloaded by the Client is reserved to Us.
2. Registering and Placing The Order
- 1. In order to place an Order on our Website, You will be asked to create an Account, filling it with relevant information. Account information may include name, phone number, and email address. In case any of those parameters change with time, You are required to update your Account information yourself or contact our Customer support to make the changes for You.
- 2. The only way to place an Order on our Website is to fill out the Order form. No other means of placing an order are accepted on this Website.
- 3. In the Order form You areto specify the details concerning your Order, including the scope of work, delivery information, and other Order parameters. You assume the responsibility to provide Us with correct and exact information in every section of the Order placement form.
3. Payment and Discounts
- 1. Placing an Order on Our Website means You consent to buy a Product from Us. The work on your Order will begin immediately after We receive and authorize the payment for the Product.
- 2. The final price of the Product is calculated according to Our latest pricing. You can find the information about the pricing on Our pricing page. The Order is paid for in advance and in full after the scope of the work is completely identified. We do not assume responsibility for completing the Order and delivering the Product until We receive the full payment for the Order.
- 3. The Client can choose from multiple payment methods that are available on Our Website. To check the current available payment methods, please refer to Our Website.
- 4. Our Company reserves the right to provide Clients with bonuses and discounts at Our discretion.
- 5. In case the Client has expressed the desire to cease working with Us, We commit to issuing a full refund with accordance to our Money Back Guarantee. Please note that we do not assume responsibility for potential payment delays or fees, as well as transfer anomalies and other banking issues.
- 6. Any taxes, including the value added taxes, are the responsibility of our Customers.
- 7. Depending on Your state or area of residency, You may be subjected to additional taxes, including ad valorem taxes, on Our fees. These additional taxes will be calculated and added to Your order total prior to the payment.
- 8. You acknowledge Your readiness to comply with the tax jurisdiction laws in Your state of residency.
4. Order Process
- 1. Order Validation. Our company reserves the right to review the Client’s Order once the payment is finalized to make sure the Client’s requirements were met in full. Should We discover an insufficient fulfillment of the Client’s requirements, We reserve the right to modify the Order to make it fully match the Client’s description.
- 2. Order Volume. The Orders placed by Clients on Our Website have a set volume that is measured in pages. One page equals 275 words. The document received after the Order is completed should match the number of pages and words(better specify which exactly as sometimes 1 page is more than 275 words; better keep words)specified in the Order. Should a mismatch between the Ordered and delivered number of pages or words occur, the Client has the right to request to review or reformat the paper.
- 3. Changes in Order Details. The Client can introduce changes in the Order details and specifications only before the Writer starts working on the Order. Once the Writer begins the research and writing process, additional changes in the volume, delivery date, or order specifics can only be made by a Client if followed with a compensation for the changes.
- 4. Resources. If the Client has a specific resource that must be used in the Order, the Client is required to specify the said resource and provide the Writer with it in the Order form. 5. Communication. We highly encourage the communication between the Client and the Writer or Our Customer Support. The communication can be carried out directly on the Website via the live chat feature, by email, or by phone. Writers can only be contacted with the Support Team acting as a proxy.
- 6. Order Tracking. Every Client can track the progress of the Order in their Account, where the changes in the Order status are immediately displayed. Alternatively, the Client can also contact the Customer Support by any means to inquire about the order progress.
5. Order Delivery
- 1. We assume the responsibility to deliver the Product ordered by the Client in full and within the deadline specified by the Client when placing the Order.
- 2. The Client assumes the responsibility to provide relevant delivery channels for the completed Order. We shall not be held responsible if the Client fails to collect the order due to the incorrect email address provided by the Client, spam filters blocking the email with the Order, or other instances of client negligence. Clients are encouraged to contact the Customer Support should there be any problem with collecting the completed order.
- 3. It is the Client’s responsibility to download the completed order in a timely manner after it has been delivered to his or her account.
- 4. To acquaint yourself with our refund policy, please refer to our Money Back Guarantee.
6. Order Revision
- 1. Please refer to our Revision Policy for more details.
- 2. We reserve the right to decline the revision request from a Client if the request violates the Order specifications initially put by the Client. If a Client wants to make changes in the Order, he or she are welcome to do it for an additional fee.
- 3. We reserve the right to decline multiple revision requests if the Client is suspected at attempting to exploit Our Writer and Our Services.
7. Refund Policy
We assume the responsibility to deliver the end Product in full, according to the requirements specified by the Client when placing the Order, and on time. Should We fail to comply with any of those parameters, the Client is eligible for a partial or full reimbursement. Please review our Money Back Guarantee for more details.
8. Use of Products
- 1. Upon making a payment for Your Order, You acknowledge that the Product will be used for personal, non-commercial purposes and the amount You pay is fair for the amount of research and writing that will go into the Product you receive at the end. The payment also includes the required maintenance and administration of the Product completion and delivery processes.
- 2. You are prohibited from changing, reproducing, or displaying the Product in part or in full, on the Internet or as a hard physical copy if such actions exceed the limit of necessary personal use.
By placing an Order and paying for it on Our Website, you express your agreement with the following:
- 1. We reserve the right to terminate the terms of a contract with any Client who attempts to pass off the Product received from Our Service as their own work. You also agree that no part of the Product can be subsequently distributed to third parties for financial or other reasons. Should we discover that You used Our Product in any way that violates these Terms, we reserve the right to cease working on all current and future projects.
- 2. You are prohibited from putting Your name on the finished Product. The Products delivered by Us are for reference and research purposes only. We never encourage or take part in plagiarism or other acts that violate the academic rules of conduct. We respect and adhere to copyright law and would never knowingly violate it. By placing an Order on our Website, You acknowledge that We provide writing services for research or reference purposes only and You should never try to pass them off as Your own writing. The writing We provide can be used as a model document for Your own research or inspiration. Parts of the Product can be used in the Client’s own writing only when they are properly cited according to the citing guidelines of the institution where the work is going to be submitted. Please refer to Your Institution’s plagiarism policy to make sure You don’t violate it.
- 3. Our company and its affiliates do not assume responsibility for any unauthorized use of Products and other writing services received from our Website that lead to various negative consequences. Such consequences may include failed plagiarism checks, low grades, loss of scholarship, expulsion, suspension, academic probation, lawsuits, and other legal and disciplinary actions. Clients who purchased the Product and used it in unethical ways are solely responsible for disciplinary and legal actions.
10. Personal Data Security
11. Account Information and Security
- 1. In order to make an Order on Our Website, You will be required to create an Account, which should include Your personal information such as name, phone number and email address. One or more of them will be used as Your username. You will also be asked to create a password.
- 2. You assume responsibility for the security of Your Account. Do not share Your Account data with anyone.
- 3. We will assume that all orders and activity coming from Your Account are Your own choice. If You have reasons to suspect someone else is accessing Your Account, please change Your password yourself or contact Our Customer Support for help.
- 4. We reserve the right to change Your password if We have reasons to believe it has been compromised. In this case, You will be notified about the changes via email.
12. Use of Website, Termination of Use
- 1. You are only allowed to access the Website for personal, non-commercial reasons.
- 2. It is prohibited to use any part of the Website for illegal purposes. Specifically, Users are prohibited to do the following:
- 1. Distribute harmful, harassing, obscene, or otherwise unlawful materials or breaking the laws in other ways.
- 2. Distribute materials that encourage illegal activity that substitutes criminal offense.
- 3. Interfere with the Website use of another Client.
- 4. Make, store, or distribute electronic copies of materials that are protected by copyright laws and that You don’t have the permission to distribute.
- 3. In case You breach any of these Terms, the responsibility for the possible consequences lies solely with You.
- 4. If We have grounds to suspect Your use of the Website is a threat to normal operation of the Website or other Clients, We reserve the right to suspend Your Account until we carry out the necessary investigation.
- 5. Your attempts to contact the Writer via means other than specified in these Terms will be considered a violation of the Terms and will result in a termination of your account.
13. Intellectual Property Rights (“IPLs”)
- 1. IPRs for the Products:
- 1. Our Writers draft the Products delivered to our Clients.
- 2. Full copyright of any Product delivered by Our Service is retained by Us or Our partners.
- 3. Upon receiving Your payment for the Product, We grant You a non-exclusive license for the Products You receive, provided that You use them for personal, non-commercial purposes only.
- 4. You agree not to spread, transmit, change, showcase or use the Products and/or content of our Website, without our prior permission.
- 5. Our potential losses from unauthorized use of our Products and Services will be Your responsibility.
- 2. IPRs in materials supplied by our Customers
- You are obliged to make sure that the materials You provide (especially the ones that you attach to the order and as reference materials for the paper) do not violate any intellectual property rights, copy rights or any applicable laws. In case they do, You will carry the responsibility for any losses our Company takes as a result.
- 3. IPRs for the Website:
- 1. The IPLs for any part of this Website are owned by Us.
- 2. The IPRs for the Website and its parts should never be transferred to the Website visitors.
- 3. Unless otherwise is stated in these Terms or permitted by us in other ways, You are prohibited from copying, downloading, or distributing any content from this Website.
- 4. Our Products have a Sources Used feature, but the sources used for the creation of the Product will not be delivered to You in their entirety. However, the fee for this feature includes providing You with links where source materials can be purchased or viewed in their entirety.
14. Disclaimer And Limitation Of Liability
- 1. The Website and its content are provided “as is”. We do not guarantee that the Website will fully satisfy You or meet Your requirements. Moreover, if the equipment You are using to access the Website does not support some of the technology used on the Website, including encryption technology, You may be restricted from using the Website or parts of it.
- 2. Our Website operates via the World Wide Web, which acts independently from Us. We cannot guarantee that our Website is allowed for use under any jurisdiction and that it acts in compliance to every law in your area.
- 4. We do not assume responsibility for any damage or loss resulted from Us modifying the Website.
- 5. We shall not be held liable to You or any other person in an event of the following occurrences that are connected to the use of the Website:
- Malfunctions or failure of electronic equipment, including computer and phone, software, email, and network;
- Incomplete or failed computer or email transmissions;
- Any occurrence of our Products or Services being delayed or disrupted if it was caused by events outside of the control of the Company;
- Any damages, losses, or injuries that are the result of or can be connected to utilizing the services;
- Any typographical or printing mistakes in our Products.
- 6. We shall not be held liable to You or any other Person in matters concerning the use of the Website, or inability to use the Website, or any unforeseeable damages or losses that happened outside of Our reasonable control.
- 7. These Terms are not intended to limit or remove liability in an event of a personal injury or death that was the result of negligence, misrepresentation, or any other liability that is intended to limit your consumer rights.
- 1. You are prohibited to transfer any of Your rights to another person under these Terms. We reserve the right to transfer Your rights to another business if we believe Your rights will not be affected.
- 2. If You violate these Terms and We decide to ignore it, We reserve the right to claim Our rights and remedies in the future, should You violate the Terms again.
- 1. Unless stated otherwise by these Terms, Your notices to Us should be made in written form and sent to Us to the contact address stated on the Contact Us section of the website.
- 2. All notices from Us to You will be delivered in one of such ways:
- Displayed for public access on the website;
- Displayed on Your Account page;
- Distributed via the email address provided by You.
17. Governing Laws
- 1. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Law of England and Wales.
- 2. Any disputes related to these Terms should be discussed in negotiations between the parties who should put their best effort into resolving the dispute. Should the parties fail to reach an agreement, further resolving shall be done by the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA).
- 3. Both You and We agree that any dispute brought to arbitration should be done exclusively on individual basis, and not on the collective or class basis or on the behalf of others. No dispute will be given the authority or right to be brought or arbitrated as a collective, class, or attorney general action.
- 1. We reserve the right to change the specifications, features, or information about Our Products or services, place Services and parts of the Website under temporary or permanent suspension or discontinuation, or restrict access to parts of the Website or Services, with or without prior notice and without holding the liability for You or any other person. We will commit to putting reasonable effort into notifying You of the changes to Our Website and Services when we deem the changes to significantly affect the Services You are interested in using on Our Website.
- 2. We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms from time to time. Whenever the Terms are changed, You will be notified via email using the latest email address You provided or via a message posted by Us on Our Website. Should You continue using Our Website after the changes take place, you agree to comply with the revised Terms. In order to continue using the Website, You may be asked to give Your explicit agreement to the updated Terms. You also assume responsibility for regularly checking and reviewing the Terms.
19. Contact details
If any further information about the Terms, Website, or Services is required, please contact Us via the contact details listed on Our Contact Us page or on Your Account page.